Live. Laugh. Love.

FASHION. MUSIC. VINTAGE. PHOTOGRAPHY. DOODLES. COLORS. THOUGHTS. INSPIRATION. RANTS.

Sabado, Marso 10, 2012

Dear, Meany Couzo

” Always BE YOURSELF, express YOURSELF, believe in YOURSELF. DO NOT LOOK for a booming personality and DUPLICATE IT! “

Please bear that in mind, Ms. Angeli’s-number-one-fan. We are cousins. I love you. You know that. Since we are youngsters, you know how much I care for you, until now even these stuffs happen. You’re like – almost my little sister, closest to my heart. What is mine WILL BE yours, what is yours is always yours and that’s okay with me. It is ALWAYS OKAY.

What happen to them are not about us but why are you so exaggerated to the point we lost our bond, dear cousin? I never liked what you are doing. You are duplicating almost the whole thing about me. My accounts (Tumblr, Twitter, Formspring) and no, you are not rightful in posting bad stuff because you don’t have to do it.. How I swagger. How I craft pose on cameras. How I do EVERYTHING. You want to study at the same school where I am now. You have the same clothes and pair of shoes – the same kind as mine. You fake me on Friendster (how dare you? :’( DI AKO JEJEMON). You act like me and you’re very good. HANDS DOWN. You talk just like how I talk. Why can’t you make your own YOU? Would you mind if I help you?

Facts proved that in your age, you should have your own personality. You should be yourself. YOURSELF.

I do not want everything to get worse. All I want to say is that, I love you, cousin, so please transform. YOU WOULD NOT ENJOY LIFE INSIDE A SHELTER WHICH IS NOT FOR YOU. You are not who I am. You are what you are and you will always be.

I know you are going to see all of this anytime soon because you’re one of my followers. Please do not take this negatively. This will bring you good. I love you, okay. And God bless you. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento