Live. Laugh. Love.

FASHION. MUSIC. VINTAGE. PHOTOGRAPHY. DOODLES. COLORS. THOUGHTS. INSPIRATION. RANTS.

Huwebes, Enero 26, 2012

I love Vlog-ing

I'm a Youtube-Sensation-Wannabe!

Oh yeah, I am. I was busy making video blogs lately. Vlogs about stuffs going on in my head. Some are non-sense things that I tried to put sense with them. Like this blog. There's nothing inspirational nor informational with this post. I just want to share my excitement and happiness with regards to my vlog-ing life.

I'm a newbie. Some people thinks I was just "trying-hard" of course I am. I don't have the best humor in the world but I think I've got the guts to express myself infont of a camcorder. That's how it supposed to be. That's how it goes. Some folks would say my vlog won't geet any hits but guess what? I have this vlog that got 700 plus hits in just days! I never imagined it will happen.

So there, just want to share my thoughts of it. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento