Live. Laugh. Love.

FASHION. MUSIC. VINTAGE. PHOTOGRAPHY. DOODLES. COLORS. THOUGHTS. INSPIRATION. RANTS.

Biyernes, Enero 13, 2012

It's Friday the 13th and I'm Cyber-bullied.

I never thought it will turn out that way.

Yesterday, I was in an internet cafe waiting for my next class. Doing homeworks, Facebooking, Tumblr-ing, Blog-ing and Tweeting. A lot of students were there and other people whom I can't be familiar with but one thing is for sure. FEU-EAC students are dominating that internet shop. 

I was just hushed; critically thinking about "What am I going to blog?" Then the worst thing that ever happened to me came about…

Three East Asia College students are “talkshit-ing” while playing Counter Strike (or whatever that is because I am not so familiar with online games that involve guns.) They say terms that are so exasperating. Foul words that are very annoying! They shout noisily as if they are the only person inside that internet café.

I asked the internet café personnel to attend my request if it is probable to keep those 3 guys settled down because I cannot focus well. The personnel attend my demand immediately. Suddenly, those guys started to become quiet but something happened. They humiliate me infront of a lot of people. Those East Asia College guys said foul words in my face!

I was so aggravated of them that I posted on my Twitter account a statement. “Grabe naman tong mga taga-East Asia College. Mga Walang Breeding!” Suddenly, I saw in a Facebook account a print-screened adaptation of my tweet. Instantly, there were a lot of comments! Other trollers and stalkers continued to post printed-screen version of my other tweets that are not linked with the issue. I was so bothered about it.

I am aware I also have fault in this because I posted such things stating foul words about EAST ASIA COLLEGE due to my anger against those boys who debase me, but I believe not all of the liability are mine. I just wanted to rant about what happened to me because those FEU-EAC students humiliated me! The fact that this Rima Lopez print-screened my tweets actually made it worst. She invaded my privacy! I can’t think of how she got access on my Twitter account because my Twitter account was locked.

But Praise God, He never leave me in these kind of circumstances. The Facebook Account of “FEU STOLEN SHOTS” became the vessel to let the issue erased. I was so grateful with the Administrators of the account. They stated: Sure ma`am hindi po namin ginawa tong page para mag hilaan pababa :) i understand kung ano man po yung nangyari sa daughter niyo and we hope as soon as possible na ma trace kung sino yung hinayupak na nambastos sa kanya may god bless her and your family
-elmer :)
“ 
(He was then addressing his comment to my mom)

Whoever Elmer is, I know he’s the nicest guy the Lord used for the issue to stop. Thanks to him and to all the Administrators of “FEU STOLEN SHOTS”


“Internet sucks” = No, it is not. It is us who suck. I realized that if I didn’t reacted that way, that won’t happen to me. I wouldn’t be cyber-bullied. I am so sorry about it. But what is worst is that, they invaded my tweets, they bullied me, they say foul words about me, they ridicule me after those FEU-EAC boys had done to me before hand. TELL ME WHO’S THE VICTIM? TELL ME WHO’S THE ONE WHO SUFFERED? Is it really The East Asia College because of that statement I avowed? Or it is me, who haven’t had the time to clarify my side and was judged immediately?

4 (na) komento:

  1. Thank you very much for this kindest comment I ever had, sir. This was my first time. Just like what this blog post would want to assert, STOP CYBER BULLYING. When you are to criticize a person, criticize them constructively. If you may, please give instances to where your comment points out. Give lines where my grammar is horrible so that I can change them. Thank you very much and God bless you, Sir. Don't forget to say thank you to your thesaurus. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. There are some flaws in here but her grammar is not really atrocious. Exaggerated, dude. I got something from this blog. Next time be careful on what you post online. God bless

    TumugonBurahin