Live. Laugh. Love.

FASHION. MUSIC. VINTAGE. PHOTOGRAPHY. DOODLES. COLORS. THOUGHTS. INSPIRATION. RANTS.

Linggo, Enero 1, 2012

My New Year's Resolution

Hey guys, don't laugh. I know it sounds cliche but I can't help thinking about doing things as such. I always have a new year's resolution every year. It started when I was in high school. There are certain things I want to change or permanently delete in my life (lifestyle). After all these years, I always fail on this but still I'll continue to formulate another set for the year 2012!!

1. I WILL PUT GOD FIRST IN EVERYTHING THAT I DO
     It says it all. :)

2. I WILL BE MORE SOCIALLY ACTIVE
     I'm the kind of person that do not go out a lot. I go out with friends, with CERTAIN FRIENDS. We eat-out, watch movies, chill, but we seldom go to parties. Maybe I'm going to explore everything I can but of course only those things that aren't beyond my limits.

3. I WILL STOP PROCRASTINATING
    I'm stubborn like that. I don't have this "being initiative" or whatever they call it. My parents didn't raise me like that. They are both industrious and responsible. Oh. Maybe that's the reason why I'm being crazy lazy. I know I'm loving laying down, chilling. I hate chores. But I know I can change that.

4. I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE FIGHTS ONLINE
   Social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter are my vessels where I rant bad feelings, crazy opinions, anger about a lot of people which most of the time turns out to be fights. I'll be more understanding this time and I'm going to lessen ranting about stuff online.

5. I'M GOING TO GET RID OF THE F WORD AND THE B WORD.
   Whenever I get surprised, get mad, be so much happy, or whenver I tell stories to friends, I always, ALWAYS say "fuck" and "bitch" all the time. I know it isn't good to hear especially coming from a girl's mouth but I can't help saying it for "animation" purposes. I know it's bad, that is why I'm going to get rid of it.


So there. I know I can make it. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento